Glasgow Homelessness Network is the voluntary sector organisation which acts as the umbrella body for organisations and individuals working to eradicate homelessness in Glasgow. It aims to ensure that outcomes for people affected by homelessness meet their needs, interests and aspirations.
- Facilitate information exchange about organisations and services
- Encourage and facilitate links between agencies
- Build networks and capacity for both, people affected by homelessness and the services they need
- Investigate, evaluate and report on experiences of homelessness, its prevention, alleviation and risk
- Works to ensure that people who experience homelessness directly influence planning, provision and practice.
Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 4.00pm.
12 Commercial Road