Funding Adaptations to the home: A guide for housing Association Tenants

Guide to funding major adaptations for housing association tenants

Phone us on


For anyone who is a housing association tenant this guide details the financial help that may be available to make changes to their home to make it easier to get around.

The leaflet is useful if:

  • You rent your home form a Registered Social Landlord (RSL) (Housing Association)
  • Are you, or a member of your household disabled, or having problems getting around
  • Does your home need changed so that it meets your needs? Or the needs of someone else in your household?
  • Are the changes needed essential?

No of pages:


Additional information:

The leaflet can be downloaded from the website


The Scottish Government
Area 2ER
St Andrews House
Regent Road

Phone: 0131 244 3748

Back to Directory

Back to top