Due to a cut in funding in 2014 this website is no longer being updated
To get well designed useful AT inventions to disabled and older people at home so that they can live independent lives.
Description of service:
FAST aims to co-ordinate information sharing and collaboration among researchers, developers, manufacturers and service providers through the FAST’s online database, which provides the following information:
- Research and development projects
- Project outcomes
- Assistive technology publications
- Assistive Technology events (conferences, courses, etc)
- Assistive Technology – related job vacancies.
The services will:
- Inform professionals and users
- Enable cross fertilisation of ideas
- Promote innovation
- Reduce duplication and wastage of resources
- Be a point of contact for information sharing between the AT community in the UK and the rest of the world
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Assistive technology is “any product or service designed to enable independence for disabled and older people.”
302 Tower Bridge Business Centre,
46-48 East Smithfield
Last updated: May 20, 2021 5:14 pm