To alleviate poverty and facilitate social inclusion by ensuring citizens of Aberdeen have access to quality advice, advocacy, information and representation in relation to benefits and tax credits.
- Advice, information, advocacy and representation in respect of benefits and tax credits
- Advice line
- Emergency appointments
- Representation at appeal tribunals
- Appeals to Upper Tribunal Chamber
- Home visits in exceptional circumstances
- Signposting and referral to other agencies.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Business Hub 1, Lower Ground West