- User-friendly information about epilepsy issues
- A listening ear at times of crisis
- Practical support in living with epilepsy – first aid for seizures, safety, lifestyle issues
- Liaison with other organisations, e.g. Housing and Social Work
- Signposting the way to other sources of help.
Epilepsy Connections – Forth Valley Fieldwork Service
Telephone – 01324 673 750
Support to people who are isolated by their condition to get out and about and enjoy activities that many of us take for granted – shopping, going to the cinema or meeting for coffee.
Promotes awareness of epilepsy issues and provides bilingual and culturally sensitive information and support to people affected by epilepsy within ethnic minority communities.
Offers adults with epilepsy the chance to access education, training, voluntary and paid employment.
Offers comprehensive epilepsy awareness and first aid educational packages, including the administration of rescue medication and Heartstart training, suitable for anyone with a personal or professional interest in epilepsy.
Provides age-appropriate information about epilepsy and delivers fun and interactive talks to pupils. It also provides epilepsy awareness sessions to teachers and staff.
Greater Glasgow and Forth Valley areas.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
100 Wellington Street