To improve the lives of people with learning difficulties, their families and carers and to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity.
- Supporting self advocacy in different ways
- Training on Person Centred Planning, Inclusion and Community Building
- Working with people with learning difficulties to help raise awareness about bullying and harassment
- Supporting people with disabilities to become involved in the training of social care workers
- Supporting a Women’s Group and an Older Carers Group
- Reviewing other services by asking people what they think of them
- Graphic recording of meetings and events.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
John Cotton Business Centre