- To provide information and a range of support services for carers and people who are disabled, ill or frail in Dundee and Angus
- To ensure that people are informed of their rights to community care and are assisted to challenge decisions which affect them which they disagree with
- To work collaboratively with other organisations and individuals to develop new services.
Services for carers includes:
- Befriender Service
- Young Carers Project
- Black & Minority Ethnic Service
- Welfare Rights Service
- Direct Payments Support Service
- Primary Health Care
- Communications Team
- Action for Carers
Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Angus Council does not have a Direct Payments Co-ordinator. They have a contract with the Disabled and Carers Information Centre Association for the provision of a support service to people living in Angus who are eligible for direct payments.