Dundas Resource Centre (Disabled Living Centre)

Provide information on equipment and other disability related matters

Phone us on

Description of service:

What help you can get

  • Advice from the Disability Information Service (DIS) about transport, education and employment
  • They can help you check and apply for any benefits you are entitled to
  • Help with personal care, such as a washing or cooking meals
  • Visits to community groups, or to the Dundas Resource Centre
  • They can install an alarm you can set off in your home if you need urgent help
  • They can help with equipment and adaptations to your home
  • Their enablement services can help keep you independent by helping you with everyday activities
  • You may be able to take a short break or get respite care for a couple of hours or a few weeks.

How to apply

Please contact your local Social Work office and ask for them to carry out an assessment.

If you are unable to call, someone can do this for you, such as:

  • Relatives or carers
  • Health professionals, such as your community nurse or GP
  • Voluntary organisations

Service charges

You will not be charged for your assessment. However, depending on your income and savings, you may be charged for some of the services they provide. Contact them to find out more about service charges.


Oxgang Road

Phone: 01324 504 304
Website: http://www.falkirk.gov.uk/services/social-care/disabilities/
Email: dis@falkirk.gov.uk
Fax: 01324 504 312

Back to Directory

Back to top