- To alleviate some of the isolation found by sufferers and help them to cope with overactive bladder and all forms of cystitis better
- To help with the advancement of education amongst the general public and the medical profession into causes and treatments of bacterial cystitis and overactive bladder.
- Provides overactive bladder and cystitis patients, their families and friends with contact with other sufferers in their area
- Issue members with a ‘Can’t Wait Card’ that can be used in crowded public toilets, shops etc
- Support research and ultimately find an effective treatment and cure for the conditions
- Operate a library service for members and hold several resources relating to the conditions and their treatment, diet and self-help.
Provide a local co-ordinator or other group members where appropriate, which means that there will always be someone to talk to, or write to.
17 School Road