To support all those with and who are affected by cleft lip and palate.
- Organises local parent-to-parent support through a nationwide network of branches
- Runs a specialist service for parents and health professionals seeking help feeding babies with clefts
- Encourages and supports research into causes and treatment of cleft lip and palate
- Conducts educational seminars for health professionals and the general public
- Raises funds in the community for specific treatment and equipment.
CLAPA has branches around the UK, several of them in Scotland..
Green Man Tower
332B Goswell Road
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:28 pm