To offer appropriate care, treatment and education to children with exceptional needs and disabilities.
Overall the Children’s Trust provides:
- Short, medium and long term residential care
- Comprehensive residential rehabilitation for children with an acquired brain injury
- Community support for children returning home from hospital after an acquired brain injury
- Residential and day pupil special education (St Margaret’s School)
- Outreach care
- Care and therapy for children on long term ventilation
- Hospice / palliative care
- Therapy services.
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:28 pm