Children with Cancer and Leukaemia Advice and Support for Parents is a voluntary support group run by parents whose children have been affected by types of cancers. The group aims to meet everyone’s needs, not just the parents but also the needs of the sick child.
- Provide confidential information and non-financial support to families
- Telephone helpline
- Monthly meeting of parents support group
- Assistance with transport to clinics in difficult situations
- Support for bereaved families
- Arrange family outings and treats for children as funds allow
- Co-ordinate camp holidays for children each year in specially equipped camps.
North Leith Sands