The Handbook explains:
- how do you apply for child support?
- what powers do the Child Support Agency and the Child Maintenance Service have?
- how is the amount of child support calculated under the different statutory schemes?
- when will your case be transferred to the new rules?
- how do you challenge a child support decision?
- what happens if you fail to pay child support?
- how can you challenge a decision or make a complaint?
Updated to include the latest changes, this new edition is fully indexed and cross-referenced to legislation, caselaw and ofï¬cial guidance, and includes practical examples, tactical hints and arguments.
no of pages:
30 Micawber Street
Phone: 020 7837 7979
Fax: 020 7253 0599