To increase the funds and resources of other charities and non-profit making organisations.
Provides financial services designed to meet the specific needs of voluntary organisations and those who support them.
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) provides services tailored to individual charity needs which can cover any or all of the following:
- Regular income via: Gift Aid payments, Standing Orders and Direct Debits
- Appeals, taking care of banking and thanking, Gift Aid and credit and debit card transactions
- Tax recovery for up to six years on Gift Aid donations.
- Banking services available to charities include the Caf Cash High Interest
- Cheque Account and the CAF Gold High Interest Deposit Account.
- CAF Marketing Services Limited offers the following investment opportunities designed exclusively for charities:
- The CAF UK Equity Growth Fund – a common investment fund that aims to provide an attractive level of income with the possibility of some capital growth from government and other fixed interest securities
- The CAF Bond Income Fund – a common investment fund for long-term growth which is invested mainly in UK equities
- The CAF Socially Responsible Fund – an investment designed to give investors a combination of capital growth and income over the longer term.
As a registered charity it deducts a contribution for its services towards administration costs, contact the organisation for further details.
25 Kings Hill Avenue