As a group dedicated solely to the support of patients with Thyroid Cancer they can offer fellow thyroid cancer patients the following:
- Use of the dedicated helpline to speak to someone who has had the disease.
- E-mail and telephone contact with group members to share experiences
- A “buddy” to help you through the stages of surgery, Radioiodine treatment and follow up
- Hospital visits
- Regular support group meetings
- Access to reliable up-to-date written information about the disease
- Access to a group member in clinic at the Northern Centre for Cancer Care (NCCC), Newcastle General Hospital.
Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm.
PO Box 205
Tyne & Wear