Global humanitarian organisation which aims to provide a certain sign of hope in a crisis.
Facilities and services:
- The British Red Cross can lend out wheelchairs to people on a short term basis.
- Transport and Escort service offers freedom and independence to people who cannot get about easily or use ordinary transport. (Conditions apply – contact branch for more information).
- Help refugees and asylum seekers access essential services and adapt to life in a new country
- International tracing and messaging.
- Provide first aid training and awareness, support volunteering and help young people in crisis, contact the organisation for further details
- Guesthouse: Provides accommodation for people and their relatives getting treatment in Aberdeen or Orkney hospitals.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
22 Queens Road
Phone: 01224 647 741