Information and advice for those with kidney disease Grants to help patients and families with kidney disease, cover the costs of domestic bills, hospital travel, education and holidays Financial support to kidney units throughout the UK to help improve kidney services and patient care.
Services for kidney patients include:
- Holiday dialysis information and information on holiday grants
- Financial aid to cover most domestic eventualities
- Travel costs to cover hospital visiting
- Provide education and training grants
- Funeral grants can also be given.
There is no charge for membership of the BKPA.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
3 The Windmills
St Mary's Close