- To efficiently and effectively tackle issues that are of specific concern to member companies, but also those that affect the healthcare industry as a whole
- To promote the interests of less able people generally
- To promote corporate responsibility to the public in line with the organisation’s Code of Practice
- To ensure that less able people receive the best possible service from its members
- To encourage initiative and enterprise in the belief that properly regulated trading by its members will best serve the public interest and well-being of its members.
- Liaise with public bodies Monitor regulatory affairs and consumer legislation
- Promote awareness of special needs of users of mobility products
- Keeps members informed about all issues which have an impact on their trading environment.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
BHTA is clearly focused as the Trade Association representing companies which provide products and services for people with special physical needs and other specialist healthcare areas.
14 Gowers Walk