To lead in the development of sport in Scottish Borders for people of all ages and abilities with a physical, sensory or learning disability.
- Advice to external groups and clubs on issues relating to Disability Sport
- Participation in the New Opportunities Fund Disability Sports Programme in the relevant areas
- Participation in Multi Sport Festivals
- Weekly participation / drop in centres in each of the sports council areas
- Borders events that are part of the Scottish Disability Sports Association
- National Sports Programme, or link into existing events to create a category for people with a disability
- A coach education programme that incorporates disability awareness training for coaches
- Provide pathways for disabled athletes from local to regional and on to national competition.
Borders Sport & Leisure Trust
Phone: 01896 661 166