- To improve conditions for transsexuals, transvestites, their wives, partners, friends families and professional advisers
- To advance public education about all aspects of gender dysphoria related to transvestism or transsexualism
- To protect the good mental and physical health of such individuals.
- Fosters research into both psychological and social aspects of transvestism and transsexualism
- Provide speakers to address other organisation.
- Produces literature and arranges workshops, develops befriending facilities and assists with conferences
- Can advise individuals of the most appropriate organisation to suit their requirements
- Talks to interested bodies
- Can provide written help.
Helpline available 24/7. If you are unable to get through at any time, please leave a message and they will get back to you.