To make a positive difference in the lives of disadvantaged children and young people within the UK.
- National grant making trust which distributes funds to organisations working to improve the lives of disadvantaged children and young people in the UK
- Grants are made to not-for-profit organisations which work with children and young people who are aged eighteen years and under and are disadvantaged by:
- any kind of disability
- behavioural or psychological problems
- living in poverty or situations of deprivation
- illness, distress, abuse or neglect.
Applications are submitted online. See http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/grants for further details.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
40 Pacific Drive