The Aspen Hamilton service can be both short or long term and is completely independent, based on years of experience in caring for vulnerable adults. The Plan of Care ensures comfort and peace of mind for each of their clients, and for their families.
In summary, the services they provide are:-
- Care Management, assessment of needs, care planning
- Specialist 24 hour care for clients with more complex needs
- Personal care, companionship, light household tasks, outings, sleepovers and nightsits
- Live-in care
- Round the clock emergency on call cover
- Expert advice and guidance
- Liaison with other health and social care professionals when appropriate
- Additional services, eg. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy.
Homecare – Edinburgh area
Live-in care – South and Central Scotland.
2 - 8 Millar Crescent