- To seek the release of all prisoners of conscience as long as they have not used or encouraged violence
- To work for fair and prompt trials for all political prisoners
- To end extrajudicial executions and disappearances.
- Amnesty works against abuse by opposition groups such as hostage taking, torture and killing prisoners and other arbitrary killings
- For asylum seekers who are at risk of being returned to a country where they might be held as prisoners of conscience, suffer torture or execution, or ‘ disappear’.
Contact the organisation for further details of local groups.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
MWB Business Exchange
9 - 10 St Andrew's Square
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:27 pm