To support people affected by depression through promoting self-management, recovery and peer support thereby enabling recovery, hope and optimism.
- Information and support service for people with depression and their families and friends
- National network of self help groups
- Workshops, seminars and events focussing on issues relating to depression
- Raise awareness of depression
- Email support
- Living Life to the Full courses, both online and face-to-face.
The office is currently manned by part-time staff. Although they cover most days, Monday-Friday, they may not always be able to answer enquiries immediately, but if you leave a message, they will get back to you as soon as possible.
21 - 23 Hill Street
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:28 pm