How do I get a bus pass entitlement card?

Many people in Scotland are entitled to free bus travel, including some disabled people, younger people and people aged 60 or over. Other concessions can apply to trains and ferries.

You will need to complete an application form and have

  • a recent photograph
  • proof of age or disability
  • proof of your current address

You can find out how to apply for your card here How to apply for or renew your National Entitlement Card | Transport Scotland

Back to top