Kids Cancer Charity
Help and support for children affected by cancer and their families
- To improve the quality of life for children with cancer
- To provide emotional and practical support to their affected families.
Family Care Services:
- Help and support for children affected by cancer and their families
- Bereavement support
- Befriending, either face to face or by telephone is available
- Play therapy for a child with a life threatening condition (South Wales area only)
- Crisis breaks via four mobile home sites in Wales
- Disneyland Paris and Disney World Florida Holiday Programmes.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4.30pm.
62 Walter Road
Record last updated: 7th Apr 2017