City and Guilds Bursaries
Offers a small number of bursaries each to people who would like the opportunity to study for a City and Guilds qualification
City & Guilds offers a small number of bursaries (educational grants) each year to people who would like the opportunity to study for a City & Guilds qualification in order to improve their financial situation and whom would be unable to study without support.
The bursaries can be used for a wide range of purposes* including:
- Paying your course and/or exam fees
- Covering living costs if you are unable to work while you study
- Covering childcare or travel expenses
- Covering other costs that are making it difficult for you to enrol on a course.
* They do not make any retrospective payments including payments for career development or deferred loans that you may have taken out with a college or bank.
WHO CAN APPLY:
They can only consider applications for a bursary from people who are currently resident in, and wish to study in, the UK and who wish to study for a City & Guilds qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application form can be completed on the website.
You can submit your application up to 3 months before the closing date. Applications are considered twice a year - in April and September - and you will be notified soon after that whether you have been chosen to go forward to the next stage (an interview).
If you miss one cut-off date, your application will automatically go into the next application period.
1 Giltspur Street
Tel: 0207 294 2468
Record last updated: 9th Jun 2016