Eczema Outreach (Scotland)
Support people with eczema and their families
Eczema Outreach (Scotland) is a front-lone support charity for people affected by eczema in Scotland. It specialises in helping children and young people with eczema and their families cope better with the condition, and its impact on their family life.
- Support families by creating connections between them and giving information
- Increase the confidence and self-esteem of children with eczema through a programme of social outings
- Reduce stigma by raising awareness of the condition
- Influence policy to improve services
All this means ...
- Welcome packs
- Invitations to free outings
- Contribute to the charity's annual scrapbook
- Volunteering opportunities
- Internships / work experience.
129 High Street
Record last updated: 24th Feb 2017