PACT (Prisoner Advice and Care Trust)
Telephone service for families and friends of prisoners
To provide support for families and friends of prisoners.
- Co-ordinate a telephone service which offers advice, information and support to families, partners and friends of someone in prison, including advice on relationship issues, welfare benefits and housing
- Provide visitors' centres at Belmarsh, Holloway, Pentonville and Wormwood Scrubs, where relatives can relax before and after going to see their family member in prison
- Organise play projects for children visiting a parent in prison
- Advise on prison transfer issues
- Can offer low cost accommodation for families visiting London prisons/attending trials/appeals etc.
The service is free of charge. For details of membership, contact the organisation for further details.
29 Peckham Road
Record last updated: 10th Jun 2016