Flying lessons for all regardless of disability
To make the sport more accessible to disabled people.
- Provides invitations to open days where disabled people can pilot aircraft under expert supervision and obtain personal flying assessment
- Provides advice and support in preparing for a pilots licence
- Technical expertise and experience of different flying controls available for disabled flyers
- Gives assistance with the Civil Aviation Authority's licence and medical applications
- All members are invited to the club's social events, including the Annual General Meeting.
Aerobility has an operating base at Prestwick in Ayrshire.
Telephone 0303 303 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Record last updated: 28th Sep 2016