New Post School Learning Choices in Scotland Guide
The new publication is a very comprehensive guide to the full range of learning options for people after school, up to further education level at college, including community learning, distance learning, vocational training, ESOL, employability programmes and further education at college. They have a separate guide on Higher Education in Scotland for those of you who don’t know, and aim to update this too in the near future.
The guide also provides information on:
- Student/learner funding including course fee and living cost awards/bursaries/allowances
- Welfare benefits for disabled people and carers and how learning impacts on benefits
- Educational support for disabled learners
- Qualification levels, the Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework table and progressing through learning levels
- Useful contacts/further information and signposting