One Big Day Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
One Big Day at Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh offers you the chance to see a large range of vehicles for disabled people. It will provide an opportunity to discover motoring with Motability.
The event will showcase a large display of vehicles available through the Motability Scheme, including:
- Over 50 cars from 13 different manufacturers
- Over 30 scooters and powered wheelchairs
- Adaptations from a wide range of adaptation companies
- Over 20 Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
You can also:
- Test drive adapted and non adapted cars
- Chat to our Motability advisors who are on hand to answer your questions
- Meet our Scheme Partners – Kwik Fit, RAC and RSA Motability
- Get advice from The Forum of Mobility Centres and Disabled Motoring UK
- A free hot or cold drink for every visitor
- Children’s entertainment including Billy the Bear!
- A chance to win an iPad mini in our free prize draw
DATE: 23rd September
WHERE: Royal Highland Show Centre, Edinburgh
For further information, see the Motability website.