Employment & Support Allowance: New claims

12. Where can I get further help

If you need assistance with your ESA application, need further benefit advice or if you are unhappy with the outcome of the DWP’s decision it may be helpful to contact an organisation such as a local citizens advice bureau or a local disability advice / welfare rights service. It is worth noting that these organisations can be very busy and if you need assistance you should contact them as soon as possible.

//global site tag