Disabled Home Adaptations

12. Unhappy with the decision?

If you are not happy with the decision regarding your eligibility for a disabled home adaptation, you can complain to the council. To make a complaint, contact the person you last spoke to about it, or to the local authority’s Complaints Officer. Contact your local Social Work office for details.

If you need help searching for your local Social Work office call our helpline on 0300 323 9961.