Disabled Home Adaptations

13.How do I appeal?

If you think the council or housing association has been unreasonable, you can:

  • Ask the Sheriff Court to look at their decision and order them to change it.
  • Seek advice immediately from your local citizens advice bureau or a solicitor as there are tight deadlines regarding appeals.
  • Contact the Equality Advisory Support Service on 0808 800 0082.