Disabled Home Adaptations

4. Housing Association tenants

If you are a housing association tenant

  • The housing association or local social work department will give you information and advice on what support is available to you.
  • They will also tell you how to get your needs assessed.

Your housing association will make any essential changes to your home to meet your assessed needs, (if funding is available) and they should consult you during the design process.