‘How do I get a concessionary bus pass?’

Concessionary travel gives free or discounted trips on public transport to eligible disabled people and older people living in Scotland. This information guide outlines the main travel concessions available, eligibility and how to apply. Concessions apply to buses, trains, ferries and some coach services.

Contact your Local Authority or Strathclyde Partnership for Transport (SPT) to apply for your National Entitlement Card. Find your local concessionary contact at the Transport Scotland Website.

You will need:

  • a recent completed application form
  • a recent photograph
  • proof of age or disability
  • proof of your current address

For further information see our Travel concessions for disabled people information guide or contact our helpline on 0300 323 9961

//global site tag